family immigration Attorney California

Family Immigration Attorneys in California

PL&A has concentrated exclusively on immigration issues since it opened in 1991.

Our attorneys have advised and assisted families from all over the world with entry visas, adjustment of status, and other immigration problems. To learn how we can help you with your Immediate Relative, Family Preference or Fiancé/Fiancée case, contact our office.  We help United States citizens, lawful permanent residents (green card holders) and foreign nationals navigate the laws, regulations, and procedures of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and U.S. Embassies when:

  • U.S. citizens seek to petition their noncitizen spouses, children or parents (Immediate Relative).
  • Lawful permanent residents (green card holders) seeking to petition their spouses or children
  • Foreign nationals in the U.S. on temporary visas marry U.S. citizens
  • U.S. citizens seek to petition their fiancés/fiancées who reside in another country
  • Foreign nationals in the U.S. on a temporary visa seek
  • Asylum grantees in the U.S. need entry visas for family members

We can explain how the different visas, eligibility and preference categories apply in your situation, and can anticipate and resolve many potential problems before they have a chance to develop. Our office has the experience to assist you with the unique facts of your case. Our careful attention to detail in your case will ensure that your application or petition will be submitted correctly the first time, without the need for additional explanations or paperwork.

Founding attorney Philip M. Levin was certified as a Specialist in Immigration Law in 1990 by the State Bar of California.

Our firm has helped with the reunification and preservation of families through visa petitions, applications for Adjustment of Status (AOS), waivers of inadmissibility, and even representation at removal and deportation hearings since 1991.  For dependable advice about family immigration issues, including family sponsored visas and permanent residence, contact a California immigration lawyer at the office of Philip Levin & Associates, Prof. Corp.