Marriage Immigration Lawyers

Do You Have a Marriage Immigration Issue?

marriage immigration lawyer san francisco

Helping Your Spouse or Fiancé/Fiancée Immigrate to the U.S.

Immigration through marriage is a common means of obtaining permanent residence in the U.S.  Since 1991, Philip Levin & Associates has served thousands of husbands and wives immigrate to the U.S.

To learn about your rights and responsibilities in all situations involving immigration and marriage, contact an experienced attorney at PL&A. The firm’s marriage immigration lawyers have focused entirely on immigration issues since 1985. Our experience can help you take full advantage of your rights while avoiding the mistakes that could cause delays or unfavorable decisions.

Reliable Advice about Immigration through Marriage and Fiancé/Fiancée Visas

Philip Levin & Associates, Prof. Corp. has represented hundreds of clients before U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (CIS) and Embassy offices.  Whether your family member is a lawful permanent resident or a U.S. citizen, we have the experience and expertise to determine those legal issues that must be dealt with in your case and recommend the best course of action so that your family is united as soon as possible.

If you are married to a U.S. citizen, present in the U.S. and eligible to do so, our attorneys will assist you in preparing and filing the necessary I-130 petition and I-485 adjustment of status application in the U.S. If you have been married less than two years at the time your green card was initially approved, our office will help you in the joint petition process to become a permanent resident.

If you are a U.S. citizen and your fiancé/fiancée or spouse is overseas our office will assist you to navigate the CIS requirements and regulations to have the case approved and then prepare you and your spouse for the interview at the U.S. Embassy. PL&A will also help you find the best ways to resolve any problems you encounter if a waiver is required in your case.

We also help couples who fail to file the joint petition to remove conditions on residence within the required 90-day period.

Our experience will benefit you and your family both before and after marriage. If you and your spouse or future spouse need help with visas, adjustment of status, the petition to remove conditional status or to defend yourself at an immigration hearing, contact a dependable attorney at the law firm of Philip Levin & Associates, Prof. Corp.